If you want to be surrounded by native bush and birdsong while living close to top schools and community facilities, you will love this four-bedroom home handy to the CBD. It's on an easy-care site in a quiet street with lovely leafy views, sunny indoor-outdoor living, off-street parking, and a large internal garage. Features include:
- Four double-bedrooms with great separation of space between parents' and children's rooms
- Two bathrooms - one being a Dutch ensuite.
- Separate laundry and ample storage throughout
- West-facing for fantastic sun and sweeping views over the bush-clad hills of Crofton Downs, Wadestown and Wilton
- The perfect balance of indoor-outdoor flow and minimal maintenance with superb access from the large living/dining room to the balcony and from the family room/kitchen to the covered deck and flat lawn.
- Serene and green location on the doorstep of some of Wellington's best walkways, including the Skyline Track
- Just a short walk to the Crofton Downs and Ngaio shops, and near the bus route and train station for easy commuting
- Internal access garage & off-street parking
- Zoned for decile-10 primary and secondary schools, including Onslow College and Wellington Girls' College, so an A-grade location for education.
This much-loved home is for sale for the first time in 25 years. If you're seeking affordable family living and CBD proximity, don't miss your chance to own it!
23B Thatcher Crescent, Crofton Downs