Executives and families alike will fall in love with this picture-perfect 1920's three-bedroom character home: the flow is superb, with French doors opening from the living area to extensive decking, and large flat lawn, with a west facing aspect for magical summer nights entertaining family and friends in the last of the setting sun. Located on the doorstep of everything that makes Johnsonville so popular, with garaging and off-street parking, this is as close to perfect as they come. Features include:
- Three double-bedrooms, separate lounge, open-plan kitchen and living/dining plus bonus of a sunroom or study: the ideal configuration for family life or effortless entertaining
- Fabulous indoor-outdoor flow to big, west-facing wraparound deck with BBQ space and overlooking the private rear garden: relax as the sun goes down while the kids safely play
- Superbly-presented mix of 1920s charm and modern comforts, from sanded floorboards, high ceilings and leadlights to a feature gas fireplace and Rinnai hot water system
- Picturesque street appeal, complete with picket fencing, prolific lemon tree at the front gate and beautifully landscaped grounds with olive and citrus trees, hedging and roses, and vege planter boxes
- Just a short stroll from the heart of Johnsonville's shops and services, close to the motorway, handy to high-decile schools and in the zone for decile-10 Onslow College
- Convenience of a single garage with access virtually to the front door as well as off-street parking at the rear, where's there also a back gate for dual access
We challenge anyone to find better in this price range. This will be extremely popular, so if location, character, and perfect flow are paramount, view this Sunday to avoid missing out.