If you're looking for a modern, low-maintenance home with astounding views and private indoor-outdoor living, this is the Karaka Bays benchmark. It's superbly presented on an easy-care bush-clad section with a drive-on to internal garaging, car pad, and extra off-street parking - a rare privilege in this location.
- Three double-bedrooms that face east for morning sun and spectacular views, including master with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Expansive living/dining and entertainers' kitchen with walk-in pantry that occupy all of the lower level, complete with wraparound double-glazing to showcase views over the harbour and Somes Island to Eastbourne and the Hutt Valley
- Fantastic alfresco lifestyle: two sets of sliding doors open up the living/dining area to a large, private deck perched above treetops teeming with native birds
- Specified for modern comforts and conveniences, from heat pump and gas cooking to Q Motion automated blinds and Paradox alarm system
- Set back from the road at the end of an attractively landscaped driveway it shares with only one other household, so safe and quiet with no traffic
- RV $2,550,000 | BEO $2,150,000
If spectacular views, privacy and drive-on are paramount, together with proximity to Wellington's best bays, you won't buy better. Don't miss viewing.
LIM and Building report available on inspection
Tender closes 12pm, Wednesday 5th April 2023 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (Will not be sold prior)
67 Pretoria Road, Karaka Bays