Families and downsizers couldn't wish for a better location than this supremely sited four bedroom haven in the heart of Seatoun, opposite the park and only a short stroll from the beach.
Optimised for easy-care indoor-outdoor living, it combines fantastic entertaining space with a brilliantly sunny backyard where you can unwind in the sheltered garden or spa pool.
Features include :
- Superbly renovated for modern family living, with light-filled open-plan living and dining which flow through bifolding doors to west facing deck and garden
- Deluxe entertainers' kitchen with premium appliances and a stylish island breakfast bar
- Double glazing (all but the front door) and two heat pumps to ensure year-round comfort and warmth
- Four bedrooms, two tiled bathrooms with underfloor heating and excellent storage
- Main bedroom suite enjoys an ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and its own east facing deck for breakfasting in the sun
- Low maintenance landscaping on the fully fenced, private site, with flat lawn
- The ultimate Seatoun location: near the bus stop, across the road from the park, and just a short stroll from the village shops and cafes, three schools and the beach
- Single garage plus bonus of off-street parking for two cars in a quiet, leafy, community-minded street
- RV $2,280,000 | BEO $1,795,000
Homes of this calibre and configuration in Seatoun are always sought but seldom found. Discover everything it offers by viewing.
LIM and Building report available on inspection