Families and downsizers couldn't wish for a better location than this supremely sited four bedroom haven in the heart of Seatoun, opposite the park and only a short stroll from the beach.
Optimised for easy-care indoor-outdoor living, it combines fantastic entertaining space with a brilliantly sunny backyard where you can unwind in the sheltered garden or spa pool.
Features include :
- Superbly renovated for modern family living, with light-filled open-plan living and dining which flow through bifolding doors to west facing deck and garden
- Deluxe entertainers' kitchen with premium appliances and a stylish island breakfast bar
- Double glazing (all but the front door) and two heat pumps to ensure year-round comfort and warmth
- Four bedrooms, two tiled bathrooms with underfloor heating and excellent storage
- Main bedroom suite enjoys an ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and its own east facing deck for breakfasting in the sun
- Low maintenance landscaping on the fully fenced, private site, with flat lawn
- The ultimate Seatoun location: near the bus stop, across the road from the park, and just a short stroll from the village shops and cafes, three schools and the beach
- Single garage plus bonus of off-street parking for two cars in a quiet, leafy, community-minded street
- RV $2,280,000 | BEO $1,795,000
Homes of this calibre and configuration in Seatoun are always sought but seldom found. Discover everything it offers by viewing.
LIM and Building report available on inspection
Deadline Sale (unless sold prior) closes 2pm, Thursday 6th April 2023, at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington