Our instructions are clear: The Hamilton bound owner has told us to get this SOLD. The extremely realistic price guide reflects recently unattainable value for money in desirable Island Bay. Positioned for spectacular afternoon and evening sun, this three-bedroom, two-bathroom home, enjoys a lovely outlook and is a quick drive into the city. First home buyers, professionals, or anyone looking for an ultra-affordable home in one of our most popular seaside suburbs should view now. Features include:
- Three bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Easy lifestyle with little in the way of garden or lawns to mow but amazing flow and sun!
- Views over Wellington's western hills
- Open plan living flowing to easy-care decks that take in the views and sun
- Versatile living for relaxing indoors and out
- Right on the bus route into town
- Multiple reserves and the beautiful city-to-sea walkway close by
- Island Bay is desirable for good reason! Amazing village with cafes, supermarket, theatre and beaches all close by
- Internal access garage
- Buyer Enquiry Over $785,000
This may be the best buy for professional couples, downsizers, or first home buyers that want value for money in an inner-city beachside suburb - but don't want to maintain a large section. We believe this is one of the best buys on the market, so view Sunday to avoid disappointment.