BUYER ENQUIRY OVER $1,300,000
This versatile character home nestles in a tranquil, sun-kissed sanctuary just a short stroll from the beach, village, and local schools. Key features:
- Three spacious double bedrooms with ample storage; two feature built-in desks
- Enjoy two distinct lounges, each with its unique charm; use one as a family/media room or a guest bedroom suite with an attached toilet and handbasin
- Renovated interior, with freshly painted lounges, master bedroom, and an eat-in kitchen boasting ingenious modern storage. A stylish bathroom showcases a stained leadlight feature window
- Bask in the sun from your northwest-facing haven, while still relishing privacy for outdoor living. Choose from the spacious courtyard, leafy garden with native flora, or a generous, secluded deck
- The property offers picturesque seclusion within fully fenced and gated grounds, ensuring the safety of your loved ones and pets. There's even a dedicated spot for a spa pool
- Secure off-street parking is available in the double garage, with the added bonus of two original rooms under the house, currently used for storage, whilst offering the potential to upgrade and use in a different way
This adaptable home grants you an enviable lifestyle, seamlessly blending comfort and convenience in the heart of Seatoun, a beloved seaside suburb.
LIM & Building report available on inspection.