This beautifully designed and constructed townhouse offers convenient central city living with all of the creature comforts that freehold ownership provides.
Built to the highest standard by The Wellington Company, and designed by Architecture +, the rooftop terrace and east facing corner position provide arguably one of the best homes in the ARO Development. Features include:
- A versatile space, offering 2 bedrooms^, dual bathrooms over 3 levels
- A rooftop garden providing stunning views back across the city to Mount Victoria
- Additional windows on the southern side of the townhouse to provide additional light
- Beautiful polished timber flooring through kitchen and living, extensive tiling, and use of exposed concrete panels to provide a solid industrial feel to the home
- Freehold title ownership of each home
- Ready to occupy with site landscaping being completed shortly
- Great separation of space, with the ground floor dedicated to living, 1st floor - bedroom, bathroom and study nook, top floor - bedroom bathroom and roof top terrace.
- All the potential tax benefits of a new home in regards to an investment property and interest deductibility.
- No carparking onsite, however local carpark buildings have potential secured parks available for rent
- Resident association levy $5,216.19^ per annum (no Body Corporate, residents association for insurance and common area maintenance)
- Buyer Enquiry Over $980,000
If you have been looking for an inner-city residence, with unique features very hard to find in an apartment then this is a must-see.
Contact us today for the full information pack and we look forward to seeing you at the open home.
(^Source: TWC draft Residents association budget, Property guru, architectural plans)
Unit 37, 257 Willis Street, Te Aro