Here is a brilliant blue-chip opportunity with blue-water views and amazing versatility. It combines a stunning three-bedroom, and study, character home with a separate two-bedroom income option below, each with its own deck and own double car pad. Use for home-and-income or extended family, buy with a friend and live independently, or rent both until you're ready to move in. Features include:
- Two superbly presented freehold dwellings, each with modern kitchen and bathroom; upstairs with three double bedrooms and study, and downstairs with two double bedrooms.
- Northeast-facing for fantastic sun and water views that stretch across Shelley Bay, from south of Evans Bay to north of Hutt Valley.
- Well-appointed for modern living, complete with full insulation, heat pumps, HRV, and skylights, while retaining the character appeal of stunning, original, stained-glass lead lights, bay window, and sunroom
- Indoor-outdoor flow to sunny decks both up and down plus bonus of private rear courtyard with elevated back garden for vegetables and jaw-dropping views.
- Numerous lifestyle options, from home-and-income with tenants or Airbnb, to co-operative buying so you can share the mortgage but enjoy your own individual space.
- Huge benefit of secure off-street parking with drive-on access for four vehicles, or build your own garaging
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,695,000.
If you're seeking a smart, city-fringe alternative to apartment living in a sought-after location, with so many options and views that are just as endless, this well-maintained property will be hard to beat. Call one of our friendly team to view or come to the next open home.
68A and 68B Maida Vale Road, Roseneath