Affordability and charm make this a fantastic first-home or downsizing opportunity in the heart of one of Wellington's most inner city suburbs. It combines character and convenience within a few minutes' walk of shops, eateries and quick access to the CBD. Features include:
- Bright sunny interior with two double-bedrooms and a separate lounge
- Well-appointed open-plan kitchen and dining area that opens to sunny courtyard
- Bathroom with shower-over-bath and convenience of separate toilet
- Historic street appeal, with 1910s veranda and picket fence
- Flat, northwest-facing corner section with highly-prized bonus of off-street parking
- Within easy walking distance of downtown and handy to both the eastern bays and south coast
- Buyer Enquiry Over $649,000
This is picturesque character without body corporate costs but all the benefits for inner-city living in a price range rarely found.
During Alert Level 2 Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing WorkSafe Guidelines as issued by REINZ. Our open homes will operate with a max. of 10 people at a time within the property (property size dependant). Please contact the agent if you wish to discuss further.
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Chattels: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Stove
Family Room: 1