Sitting above the road with drive-on access this three-bedroom home offers a great opportunity for first home buyers or investors alike. Built in the late 70's this is a traditional weatherboard home in a leafy setting at the city end of Ngaio. The property has been rented but is now seriously for sale by our overseas owners. Close to the city with a country feel and awesome outlook over the Ngaio Gorge this is a great way to get onto the property ladder. Features include:
- Drive on to garage come workshop with internal access
- Three generous double bedrooms all with wardrobes
- Large living area with both a woodburner and heat pump
- Separate dining room
- HRV Ventilation system
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Second separate toilet
- Large deck off the living area with great views
- Large rumpus room downstairs off the garage
RV $630,000 - BEO $600,000
This is a great house with potential to make it even better, so don't miss viewing it today.
Lim and builders reports available upon viewing.
PLEASE CONTACT AGENT FOR INFO - WE ARE OPERATING REMOTELY!
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Garages: 1 Garage, 1 Carport
Chattels: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Blinds, Curtains, Rangehood, Wall oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Burglar Alarm, Heated towel rail(s), Garage door remote control(s), Mirror in hallway, Extractor Fan, TV Aerial, Microwave (Living and Co), Smoke Alarm x3
Family Room: 1