Sunshine, sea views and lovely character make this perfect if you want to live on the waterfront -- complete with a double-garage to store everything you need to make the most of a stunning coastal location within minutes drive of Seatoun's shops and bays. Features include:
- Two double-bedrooms with wardrobes and a large bathroom with a standalone bath and shower cabinet - master enjoys stunning views
- Spacious lounge with wide bay window view of Breaker Bay, the Orongorongos, sunsets on the hills and ships sailing by
- Open-plan dining area and kitchen with walk-in pantry and French doors to private west-facing deck with bay views
- Surprisingly spacious, sunny and sheltered tropical style courtyard and deck that allows you to still see through to the view.
- A few steps up to the garden terrace and bonus of a sleep-out or office
- Carport , double garage, storage area for kayaks, plus extra off-street parking on securely fenced flat section
You won't find a more peaceful or picturesque beachside setting this close to the CBD. Don't miss viewing.
LIM and Building report available on inspection.
PLEASE CONTACT AGENT FOR INFO - WE ARE OPERATING REMOTELY!
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Garages: 2 Garages, 1 Carport
Chattels: Light fittings, Stove, Dishwasher, Burglar Alarm, Heated towel rail(s), Garage door remote control(s), Drapes, Extractor fan, Fridge/Freezer, Washing machine and Dryer, Wall panel heater, Sun shade sail and Fittings, Step ladder, Seat in front yard, Shelving in garage, plants and pots on terrace and garden
Family Room: 2