A great investment with solid yield and opportunity to improve, few properties offer the sensational versatility of this 1960s classic in a quiet, leafy setting with amazing views. It could also be a fantastic home and income to get you into this very popular suburb, enjoy the stunning views and help pay your mortgage.
- Two well-presented flats with excellent separation
- Top flat has four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a study, and two living. Periodic tenancy $590 per week (appraised at $800- $840 per week) Notice has been given with vacant possession by 30th March
- Bottom flat has two bedrooms, large open plan living & a single garage. Fixed term tenancy $515 per week till 22 Sept 2020
- Elevated for fantastic harbour views and private outdoor living
- Sheltered from both the northerly and southerly on an 869sqm* bush-clad section that's nirvana for native birds
- Close to Seatoun Village, near a short-cut to the beach, shops and cafes
- There might be some work to do, but in this location, that will always be worth it
- Set well back from the street and with ample off-street parking
With a total weekly rental of $1105 (could be improved) , this is an amazing opportunity to futureproof your investment or lifestyle.
LIM and Building report available upon inspection
PLEASE CONTACT AGENT FOR INFO - WE ARE OPERATING REMOTELY!
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Garages: 1 Garage, 1 Carport
Chattels: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Stove, Rangehood, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Garden Shed
Family Room: 2