A five year labour of love has turned this Ian Athfield designed masterpiece into a stunning 21st Century showcase of sunshine, scenery and family sized seclusion with spectacular views of the Cook Strait. Features include:
- Five bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Master with sublime en-suite and bath for soaking up the views of the South Island
- Unbeatable near 300-degree vista
- Incredible and rare wrap around flat lawns that take in the fabulous sea views and are flooded with sun
- Multiple living areas and decks to maximise the indoor-outdoor flow
- Premium renovation and fit-out, complete with travertine stone and bluestone fixtures and tiling
- Internal-access double-garage plus bonus of off-street park at end of quiet family friendly culdesac
- 2020 WCC Code of Compliance
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,595,000
This architecturally significant home is a timeless classic that will appeal to couples and families
looking for something truly unique. This is one of our all time favourite listings.
PLEASE CONTACT AGENT FOR INFO - WE ARE OPERATING REMOTELY!
Tender closes 11am, Thursday 2nd April 2020 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Ensuite
Garages: 2 Garages
Chattels: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Blinds, Curtains, Stove, Rangehood, Dishwasher, Heated towel rail(s), Garage door remote control(s), Extractor Fan x3, Wine Fridge in Kitchen, Washing Machine, Dryer, Fridge/Freezer, Wood Burner
Family Room: 3
Off-Street Parking: 1