Elevated for exceptional sunshine and spectacular city-and-harbour views in one of Wellington's best streets, this four-bedroom, two-bathroom character home is superbly positioned to capitalise on its proximity to Victoria University, Kelburn Village and the CBD. Features include:
- Panoramic views that stretch from Brooklyn and Pencarrow Head to the Hutt Valley
- Four double-bedrooms, including one with semi-ensuite and French doors to charming garden sited for late sun
- Separate living and dining, with east-facing veranda off the light-filled lounge, plus family room with gas fireplace and west-facing terrace
- Quintessential Edwardian character, complete with high ceilings, polished floorboards, sash windows, bay window and tiled fireplace
- Option of using downstairs bedroom, which has its own entrance, for teenagers or working from home
- Easy walk from your double garage facilitates to the ridge-line position for sun & views
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,850,000
If you're looking for a safe, quiet, distinguished location with scope to add value close to the CBD.
PLEASE CONTACT AGENT FOR INFO - WE ARE OPERATING REMOTELY!
Tender closes 2pm Thursday 26th March 2020 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Garages: 2 Garages
Chattels: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Stove, Burglar Alarm, Heat pump(s), Fridge
Family Room: 3