You won't believe how beautiful the views are from this charming seaside idyll. Renovated and re-roofed, it's the perfect retreat for busy professionals who want to wake up each day to the glorious outlook across Eve Bay to Pencarrow Head and take a quick dip. Features include:
- Three double-bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, so great for young families or accommodating guests
- Tiled bathroom with a bath, shower and separate toilet
- Well-appointed kitchen for effortless entertaining or family living
- Open-plan living/dining area with cosy gas fireplace for when the cooler weather sets in
- Car park for secure off-street parking and bonus of bus stop across the road to easy commuting
- Only minutes from Seatoun, some of Wellington's best swimming bays, and the south coast's fantastic walkways and diving spots
- Front deck from which to sit and watch the ferries go by
- BEO $850,000
This is a rare chance to buy an easy care cottage across the road from the water's edge in a sought-after community.
PLEASE CONTACT AGENT FOR INFO - WE ARE OPERATING REMOTELY!
LIM and Builders report available on inspection.
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Garages: 1 Carport
Chattels: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, Stove, Rangehood, Burglar Alarm, Heated towel rail(s), Extractor Fan, Fridge, Microwave, Washing Machine/Dryer, Heat Transfer System, (Excluded Chattels: Mirrors in Bathroom and Toilet)
Family Room: 1