Here's an opportunity you won't have to contemplate for long: a brand new, exceptionally specified townhouse set amid the trees and tranquility of a stunning lifestyle development centered around the restored historic Erskine chapel. The owner would like this sold asap. Features include:
- Spacious Scandinavian-style interiors with elegant, clean lines, open-plan living and two double bedrooms (one with chapel views)
- Large courtyard overlooking communal lawn for leafy outdoor living - with only birdsong to disturb the serenity
- North-facing for optimal sun, and double-glazed with radiator heating for year-round warmth and comfort
- Lock-and-leave security with bonus of underground car park
- Just a few minutes' walk from village shops, eateries and cinema, and handy to south coast and CBD
- Buyer Enquiry Over $775,000
The realistic owner would like this sold in a short time frame. Seldom can you buy a premium new home in such an inspirational, idyllic setting in the heart of Island Bay. Call quickly to avoid missing out.
During Alert Level 2 Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing WorkSafe Guidelines as issued by REINZ. Our open homes will operate with a max. of 10 people at a time within the property (property size dependant). Please contact the agent if you wish to discuss further.
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Garages: 1 Carport
Chattels: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Rangehood, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Heated towel rail(s), Extractor Fan, Wash/Dryer, Tub
Family Room: 1