OPEN HOME CANCELLED - DEADLINE BROUGHT FORWARD TO THURSDAY 9TH JULY AT 2PM
Highland Cottage is superbly located for Privacy, Tranquillity, and Sunshine. This beautifully presented and well cared for 1940s home is surrounded by lawns, Entertaining spaces, landscaped section, and established trees. Peacefully sitting at the top of the tree-lined drive with multiple off-street parking options, it offers a remarkably serene lifestyle with a rural feel; yet is on the doorstep of CBD and City.
- Two bedrooms with additional dayroom/home office which could offer an occasional guest bedroom.
- Light-filled and open-plan living with Matai floorboards throughout, private panoramic outlook and indoor-outdoor flow to multiple spaces
- Large north-facing deck and entertaining area, sheltered east-facing courtyard and two spacious fenced lawn areas
- Sunny and light in summer yet warm and cosy in winter, with underfloor insulation and dual heat pumps
- Drive-on access with multiple off-street carparks
- Privacy, all day sun and proximity to the city
- Established Planting that will continue to enhance this dream opportunity
- Buyers Enquiry Over $849,000
Highland Cottage is a fantastic home for professionals or families who value privacy and proximity to the City in a rural like setting. It is within walking distance to the Wadestown shops and school, and a short stroll to the Historic Highland Park Bus Stop. The vendor also has a full set of architectural plans and specifications to further enhance this properties value to include three bedrooms and two bathrooms to capitalise on the already plentiful entertaining areas and indoor/outdoor flow.
Call today to arrange a viewing.
Deadline sale date Wednesday 22nd July at 1pm. (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior)
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Off-Street Parking: 3
Family Room: 1