Located in one of Wellington's most desirable locations, we challenge anyone to find a more realistic price range for a three-bedroom home with great sun and outdoor living in a quiet cul-de-sac only minutes from Island Bay village. Features include:
- Three double-bedrooms and two bathrooms, including master suite with views of the south coast and a glimpse of Cook Strait
- Sunny and spacious, with freshly painted interior and indoor-outdoor flow to west-facing courtyard and balcony
- Open-plan living and dining with bonus of separate media space
- Gardener's gem, with the leafy charm of olive and crab apple trees, camellias and roses
- Positioned for all day sunshine
- Just two blocks back from the hub of The Parade, with its shops, eateries and transport, and only a short walk to Island Bay School
- Potential to achieve significant positive cashflow by renting it out
- Double-garage with laundry and storage plus off-street parking for two cars
- Buyer Enquiry Over $550,000 (Rateable Value = $810,000!)
Whilst this home was built in an era known to have a risk of cladding problems, there are no known issues, and the realistic owners are offering this from a level so affordable it barely exists this close to the city anymore. If you are looking for an opportunity in one of our top suburbs, then don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Deadline sale (unless sold prior) closes 1pm, Wednesday 15th July 2020, 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite
Garages: 2 Garages
Family Room: 1