ACCESS ON SITE VIA 75 RHINE STREET ISLAND BAY
Overlooking both the South Coast & Island Bay village, Bay Hill offers 37 residential sections. With 21 already sold, come & take your pick from the remaining few.
From sites with exceptional coastal vistas including Tapu te Ranga Island in the bay, to private & sheltered sites set amongst regenerating native bush.
Located a short walk to the Island Bay shops & nestled alongside both Tawatawa & Paekawakawa native bush reserves, Bay Hill will enable residents to enjoy abundant cultural & recreational opportunities to support a healthy lifestyle in connection with beautiful natural surroundings.
- Bay Hill has a variety of sections to cater to various requirements including size, budget, access, views, privacy, & shelter
- Prices By Negotiation
- With practical covenants to protect your investment & ensure high quality architecture & urban design
When you buy a section in Bay Hill you will also benefit from shared ownership of;
- A beautiful, natural playground & recreational space with all day sun & 360deg vistas of the surrounding area
- Roadways used to access your property & pedestrian access to Freeling Street
- Titles have been issued October 2022
Onsite viewing by appointment. Contact Elise or Steve for more information or to arrange a time to view.
^^ Renders are artist impressions only
24A Freeling Street, Island Bay