Secure yourself the grandest design on the South Coast!
Here is a very special opportunity to build and be part of the Bay Hill development.
With spectacular views, located a short walk to the Island Bay shops & nestled alongside both Tawatawa & Paekawakawa native bush reserves, Bay Hill will enable residents to enjoy abundant cultural & recreational opportunities to support a healthy lifestyle in connection with beautiful natural surroundings.
Lot 28 offers a serviced section, with concept plans that maximise the land size and views, accessed via a private way known as 'Ara Paekawakawa', with a North Easterly aspect.
Architects concept design is for a new 254m2^, 4 bedroom home, on a steeply sloping site, incorporating: 2 bathrooms + guest WC, open plan living/dining/kitchen dining with scullery, study nook, main bedroom with walk-in robe + window seat, laundry, separate living/media room, external stairs + lift access from street level and terraced/covered outdoor living.
- Asking price $590,000
- Land area 402m2 (LT Plan)
- Title expected September 2022
- North East facing position
- Freehold Section
- Drive on Access
- Ready for construction once Resource and Building consent approved
When you buy a section in Bay Hill you will also benefit from shared ownership of;
- A beautiful, natural playground & recreational space with all day sun & 360deg vistas of the surrounding area, including Tapu te Ranga Island & the South Coast, Island Bay Village to the East, Tawatawa Reserve & the Western ridgeline, & Wellington City & Harbour to the North. Roadways used to access your property & pedestrian paths.
Onsite viewing by appointment. Contact Elise or Steve for more information or to arrange a time to view.
^ Renders are artist impressions only
ACCESS ON SITE VIA 75 RHINE STREET ISLAND BAY