Here's a fantastic opportunity if you're seeking home and income flexibility handy to the CBD. It combines a two-bedroom character home and a delightfully modernised one-bedroom flat in a quiet, leafy, no-exit street close to the Botanic Garden and within an easy walk of the city and Victoria University. Features include:
- Versatile lifestyle options for first-time buyers: live in the house and rent out the flat to help pay the mortgage (or vice versa), rent out both should you leave Wellington and want to retain it as an investment, or buy with a friend and still live independently
- Spacious living upstairs, with two double-bedrooms with built-in storage, a large lounge with the convenience of a heat pump, open-plan dining and kitchen, and a front veranda with leafy views for charming indoor-outdoor living
- Superbly-decorated flat that's modern, comfortable and stylish, complete with recessed lighting, partial double-glazing and heat pump
- Great location, tucked away in a peaceful street at the city end to one of Wellington's most popular suburbs
- Bonus of sitting tenants for savvy investors who want to capitalise on the desirability of the location
- Buyer Enquiry Over $699,000
The flexibility, location and appeal of this adaptable property make it a must to inspect. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.