Situated in one of Wadestown's highly sought-after city-end streets sits this three-bedroom home with a self-contained one-bedroom flat that is a perfect opportunity for those seeking a home-and-income option, extended family living, or a seamless work-from-home setup. Featuring touches of art deco charm, mesmerising views, and a deck for soaking up the sun, scenery and so much more!
- Three-bedroom character home with a self-contained one-bedroom flat that could be rented out to help pay the mortgage, accommodate teenagers or dependent parents, or used to run a business.
- Captivating views of the inner harbour, Orongorongos, Maupuia, Roseneath, and Oriental Bay, providing a constant source of wonder and inspiration.
- Open-plan living and dining area with bi-fold doors which open onto a northeast-facing deck creating a welcoming and spacious environment for everyday living and entertaining.
- Modern & well-equipped kitchen, ensuring cooking is a breeze.
- Beautiful matai floorboards and art deco ceilings add a touch of elegance and enhance the overall ambiance.
- Partially double-glazed and heat pumps installed for year-round comfort and coziness, creating a welcoming atmosphere in every season.
- Enviable proximity to the CBD - A short drive, picturesque walk, or bike ride will take you to downtown Wellington, providing a pleasant commute and the chance to enjoy the city's vibrant atmosphere, amenities, and entertainment.
Don't miss this opportunity to secure a truly exceptional property that combines flexibility, magnificent views, and a coveted location. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes 1pm, Thursday 15th June 2023 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
109 Barnard Street, Wadestown