If you are looking for a spacious home in a quiet leafy neighbourhood, with plenty of parking, close to all conveniences, including a self contained flat to help with the mortgage (or accommodate guests, extended family, or growing teens), then 1 Fox St delivers in spades. PLUS there is possible potential for future development.
Situated down a private driveway, surrounded by established trees, the result is wonderful privacy with abundant birdlife. With internal access double garaging, plenty of room for extra parking (or ride-on toys) on the drive, a courtyard & lawn for outdoor living, plus an abundance of room to spread out on the inside, this wonderful property will to suit many requirements.
Check out what's on offer:
- 3 bedrooms, with wardrobes, situated to offer good separation from the living areas
- Kitchen that is open plan with the dining & family areas, flowing to a courtyard & small flat lawn
- Semi-open-plan lounge, able to be separated from the kitchen / family room using concealed sliding panel doors
- Family bathroom with bath & sep shower
- Two separate WCs & sep laundry
- Wood burner & ventilation system
- I/A double garage plus utility room
- AND a self contained 2-bed flat, bathroom with bath & shower, sep laundry & WC, heat pump & ventilation system
- Car port, currently a semi-enclosed workshop area
- Huge land area with possible development potential
- 2021 RV $1,390,000
- Rates $5,072.94pa
Offered for sale for the first time in almost 20 years, this was my vendors' home for about 6 years, since then it's been a good quality rental. Retirement now beckons, so it's time to offer this versatile property to the next owners looking to secure their future, whether that be for a home & income, pure investment, a potential future development... or a combination of all three.
Come check it out & compare it to your wishlist!