For sale for the first time in 42 years, this warm and inviting character home in the heart of Kilbirnie combines comfort and convenience with ultra-sunny outdoor living close to shops, beaches, and recreation centres. It's on the bus route, just metres from a cycleway, and a short stroll from the waterfront for the ultimate in suburban bliss. Features include:
- Superbly presented with two-three bedrooms, including a master with a triple wardrobe/extra storage, and two bathrooms: one with a bath, the other combining a shower and laundry
- Sunny north-facing lounge with both a heat pump and a wood burner to optimise the heat transfer system for warmth wherever you are
- Versatility of a separate - garden room for soaking up the sun, enjoying a siesta, or using as a studio, sleep-out, or work-from-home solution
- Proximity to everything: catch a bus down the street, hop on your bike, or easily walk to the shops, sports fields, aquatic/sports centres, and Evans Bay
- Securely-fenced section with loads of flat lawn and a picturesque English-style garden, complete with lavenders, buxus hedging, flowering cherry tree, raised vegetable beds, and emergency water tank
- Single garage for secure off-street parking or extra storage given the bonus of two car parks
This is a lovely home in a community-minded street on the doorstep of everything that makes Kilbirnie such a popular place to live. Don't miss Open Home viewings.