Here's a great opportunity for investors who consider location paramount and professionals who want to enjoy the delights of a village lifestyle on the doorstep of downtown. It combines a three-bedroom house with the bonus of a sleepout just metres from the bus route and minutes from exhilarating bike trails and bush walks. Features include:
- Three double-bedrooms plus a sleep-out or studio at the back that also could be used to work from home
- Mix of modern and traditional, from the heat pump in the lounge to the bay window in the main bedroom
- The kitchen and bathroom were both updated in 2020
- Potential to add value at your leisure and capitalise on the quiet, convenient location handy to the CBD
- Single garage for secure off-street parking or extra storage given there's a bus stop near the bottom of the street and you can walk or bike virtually anywhere
- Sought-after area of high rental demand because of the proximity to Victoria University, the city, and a vibrant village culture that includes iconic eateries and a craft brewery
- The property has a garage that is rented out on a month-by-month basis for $50 per week and the flat was previously rented for $1050 per week.
Whether you're buying your first home or think the time is right to invest in a top spot for tenants, don't miss Open home viewings.