This 183 sqm^ townhouse is a fantastic apartment alternative for professionals and older families who want to live large near the sea. Sunny and spacious with easy-care indoor-outdoor living, it's midway between the delights of Brooklyn Village and the recreational splendour of the south coast. Features include:
- Four double bedrooms and three bathrooms, including ensuite for master, so perfect for older families or professionals who want extra space to work from home or for flatmates to help pay the mortgage
- Spacious living/dining room and kitchen that opens to a large north-facing, fully fenced patio with year-round sun and views of bush-clad hills.
- Versatile landing with plenty of space for an open office
- Internal drive-on access garage for secure off-street parking or use to store mountain bikes, kayaks, and everything else you'll need to explore the great outdoors on your doorstep
- Handy to bus stop, just a short walk from the beach and Brooklyn's shops, eateries, and cinema, and within cycling distance of the CBD.
If you're seeking a versatile, stylish, low-maintenance lifestyle on the cusp of the south coast, don't miss Open Homes viewing. (^Source:Propertyguru) *Please note that some of the photos were taken during the previous occupancy.