Attention, first-time home buyers! Envision your very first home nestled within a family-friendly suburb that's conveniently close to the CBD. This sunny, two-bedroom home is just a short stroll from the local shopping complex and a quick drive to the nearby motorway which opens effortless travel options heading both north and south. Features include:
- Two double-bedrooms with built-in wardrobes - great for young families or professionals who want extra space to work from home
- North-facing for fantastic sun, this home enjoys ample brightness, particularly in its spacious living/dining room, where you'll also find a heat pump for added comfort.
- Effortlessly extend your living space outdoors with the convenience of a sliding door that leads to a charming deck and a cozy courtyard.
- Fantastic location: set back from the street for privacy and tranquility but step across the road and you're almost at the supermarket
- Fully-fenced, easy-care section that's safe for kids and pets while being mostly paved with no lawn to mow or gardens to tend
- Big bonus of a single garage for secure off-street parking for when you want to catch the bus into town
- Benefit from the ease of having numerous schools and kindergartens in close proximity, ensuring a straightforward and accessible learning experience for your family.
We doubt you'll find a better buy this close to town and in a community-minded suburb that's a commuter's dream. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.