We are delighted to present this charming 1940s home, which has been tastefully modernised, preserving the best features of its era: polished floorboards, a central courtyard, and wonderful flow to the rear sunny, sheltered deck and a garden of generous proportions.
This character home enjoys a prime position just minutes from Khandallah and Ngaio Villages, schools, public transport, and just a short walk to Nairnville Park.
A very special home that offers the modern family:
- Separate family-sized lounge open plan family/dining/kitchen spaces all opening through French doors to a large deck and garden
- Well-designed kitchen providing a central hub for the family
- 4 bedrooms
- Main bedroom with ensuite and plenty of storage
- Nestled in a surprisingly private rear garden with room to grow vegetables!
- Drive on to double garaging
- Gas central radiators heating
You will be surprised by the space and convenience that this home offers. If you are a family or couple, this home has it all for you!
LIM and Builders Reports are available.
Call Murray or Sam for immediate viewing or see you at the open home
Tender closes 12pm, Wednesday 11th October 2023 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
21A Ngatoto Street, Khandallah