This private and peaceful al fresco haven offers a remarkable city-fringe lifestyle just a short stroll from village shops and cafes, and excellent commuting options. Features include:
- Three double bedrooms, including master with modern bay window for optimising morning sun and sublimely leafy views
- Open plan living/dining that combines the ambience of polished floorboards with lots of natural light and the warmth and comfort of a heat pump
- Charming indoor-outdoor flow, with French doors that open up the dining area to a covered deck for sheltered private outdoor living with visiting tui and kaka
- Terraced garden with flat lawn and bonus of a single garage for secure off-street parking
- Handy to Ngaio's village, decile-10 schools, bus routes, and retail and community facilities, complete with town hall, library parks and reserves and both bus and train public transport options only a few minutes walk away
- Buyer Enquiry Over $795,000
This is a wonderful chance to live in one of Wellington's most family-friendly, community-minded suburbs, surrounded by greenery and serenity on the cusp of the CBD. Don't miss your chance to own this Ngaio gem.