If you're looking for an inner-city lifestyle in a fantastic location, this well-maintained modern apartment delivers. With three bedrooms spread across 81 square meters^, thoughtful design and clever storage makes this apartment living at its best.
Features of this property include:
- Two sizable double bedrooms with large wardrobes and a third bedroom or office with storage
- Open-plan kitchen and living area opening onto a sun-drenched balcony.
- A well-appointed modern bathroom, complete with a functional bathtub for your convenience.
- Lots of natural light with expansive views overlooking Wellington's prestigious heritage buildings, Te Ahumairangi, and the CBD
- HRV and wi-fi controlled heat pump for enhanced comfort and enjoyment.
- A huge bonus of a garage for off-street parking or extra storage.
- Located close to the train station, supermarket, Thorndon Farmers Market, schools, cafes, restaurants, and easy access to the motorway; the best things city living has to offer.
Privately sold between family and friends for the past 15 years, this Thorndon apartment is finally on the public market. Whether you're looking for your first home, an investment, or to downsize, this opportunity won't last long. Grab your chance to secure this perfect inner-city pad.
^Source: Property Guru