For sale for the first time in 41 years, this three-bedroom '70s classic is in a fantastic location within a flat walk or bike ride of everything that makes Miramar such a magical place to live, from the heart of Wellywood to top schools, signature cafes and craft breweries.
- Three double-bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, including spacious loft-style master on the upper level
- Sunny open-plan living with modern heat pump and exceptionally high chapel ceiling to optimise spaciousness and natural light
- Brilliant east-west aspect with verandas on both sides: enjoy your morning coffee in the sun on one and watch it set from the other
- Off-street parking for three cars in quiet location on the doorstep of village facilities, handy to bus route, and close to Weta FX and Workshop, Park Road Post and Stone Street Studios
- Good storage plus bonus of cute garden shed for everything from tools to bikes
If you're looking for your first home or want to downsize or retire in a central location while adding value at your leisure, don't miss viewing.