BUYER ENQUIRY OVER $1,195,000
This loved and beautifully maintained 1950s home, upgraded in the 1990s, is just perfect for families looking for 3/4 bedrooms and plenty of living space, inside and out.
Close to the CBD, in a blue-chip suburb, and on a quiet, leafy street close to pre-school facilities and zoned for top primary and secondary schools the location is perfect!
- Three double bedrooms
- Study or 4th bedroom
- Lounge and dining open to deck area
- Family bathroom upstairs with seperate toilet plus 2nd toilet downstairs
- Upgraded eat-in kitchen to make family living and entertaining easy
- North-facing for sunny indoor-outdoor living on big, leafy 868m^ section with flat lawn and native bush teeming with birds
- Amazing separation of space for recreation and relaxation
- Ideal location for families of all ages, being within walking distance of Wadestown Kindergarten, the community creche, and in the zone for decile-10 Wadestown School, Wellington College and Wellington Girls' College
- Single garage, carport, and ample off-street parking
- Close to bus route - although you'll be so handy to the CBD you'll be able to walk or bike to work
This is a great opportunity for families who want to enjoy everything that makes Wadestown one of Wellington's most sought-after suburbs.
Don't miss Sunday's open home or call Murray or Sam for private viewing.