Calling all buyers looking for the city on their doorstep with the privacy of the leafy town belt. This wonderfully cared for home affords buyers the ease and care of a large townhouse or apartment with no expensive body corporate levies.
For sale for the first time in 30 years, . It's elevated for harbour views, the Botanic Gardens, Parliament, Victoria University, and everything in between a short walk away.
- Four bedrooms and two bathrooms, including an ensuite for one bedroom that would make a great work-from-home space next to the front door
- Superbly presented, having been newly carpeted, and recently repainted and re-roofed with Colorsteel
- Seamless blend of modern improvements and Edwardian character, complete with magnificent kauri, matai and rimu joinery
- Light-filled living and dining with a woodburner, a wonderful north-east aspect, and iconic views that stretch across the Botanic Garden to Mount Victoria's monastery and the harbour
- Lovely garden plus a private, sheltered al fresco courtyard for summer BBQs with the ultimate peace-of-mind retaining wall that disappears into the landscaping
- Located in a quiet no-exit street where you can park at the front gate - although you may not need a car at all given the proximity to bus routes, Tinakori Village, the CBD, and waterfront
- Buyer Enquiry Over $850,000
This is "Old Wellington" at its best, a charming haven in a central location where you'll barely need to use your car once a week. Become the new adoring custodian of this true treasure.
Don't miss open home viewings.