Seaside living couldn't be more carefree or secure than this: a near-new, superbly specified, three-bedroom townhouse on a freehold title with sunny, private indoor-outdoor living and its own car park less than a minute's stroll from Seatoun's beach and village. With summer almost here, what are you waiting for!
- Three double-bedrooms and two tiled bathrooms, including ensuite for the master - ideal for busy families or professionals who want extra space to host guests or work from home
- Northeast-facing with an amazingly sunny and sheltered easy-care garden that's as picturesque as it is private
- Spacious light-filled living/dining room that opens up to the garden and is wired for the ultimate in entertainment, with cabling for Sky TV, UHF TV and ultra-fast broadband
- Modern and immaculate with all the comforts of contemporary living, from a heat pump and double-glazing to oak flooring and a stylish entertainers' kitchen
- Securely located in an enclave of smart homes barely a block back from the beach and oh-so-close to village shops, decile-10 Seatoun School and scenic walkways
- Freehold title (no body corporate), and the bonus of an electronic touchscreen deadbolt for the optimal lock up-and-leave lifestyle
This low-maintenance haven epitomises beachside bliss on the doorstep of everything that makes Seatoun so desirable.
16B Inglis Street, Seatoun