This delightfully modernised three bed cottage blends charm, versatility and views in a sunny, securely fenced setting landscaped for easy care at the quiet end of one of Newtown's loveliest streets. It's just metres from the town belt, minutes from the heart of the capital's most colourful suburb, and a short walk or bike ride from the CBD. Features include:
- Three double bedrooms with modern heat pumps, including one with a queen-size Murphy bed for folding up to save space and another - with French doors to a sunny west-facing deck - that could be used to work from home
- Open plan living/dining with the warmth and ambience of exposed brick and a woodburner to complement the new extensive double-glazing
- Charming period character with leadlight windows, decoratively tiled bathroom with polished floorboards, and a claw-foot bath
- West-facing for lovely indoor-outdoor living, from the native garden at the front to the big deck and terraced lawn (complete with shed): perfect for barbecuing long after the sun goes down - plus a fenced yard for security
- On the doorstep of everything that makes Newtown so vibrant yet only metres from the tranquility of Alexandra Park with abundant native birds to bus stops, the hospital, and Newtown's popular cafes
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,045,000
This charming city escape offers the ultimate convenience. You'll discover why popular Newtown is such a sought-after place to live. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.