Step inside and explore this meticulously renovated, character-filled four-bedroom Mt Victoria home, situated on popular Roxburgh Street.
Perfectly positioned in one of Wellington's most sought-after suburbs, with easy access to the town belt, Oriental Bay beach, and the vibrant Courtenay Quarter, you will relish the proximity to Wellington's finest offerings.
- Three spacious double bedrooms and one single bedroom, two featuring expansive built-in wardrobes
- Two generous, renovated bathrooms
- Modern open-plan kitchen and comfortable living space
- Separate lounge and dining with access via three French doors to a generous deck with views over Mt Victoria
- Extensive double glazing, providing warmth and tranquility
- Abundant storage options throughout the residence
- A fully fenced, low maintenance outdoor space with established garden
- In the coveted zones for both Wellington (Boys) College and Wellington East Girls College
- Incredible year-round sun and picturesque outlook
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,695,000
The impeccable renovation of this character home has created a home that exudes an atmosphere of simplicity and serenity, with neutral decor throughout, ensuring years of timeless enjoyment. This stylish and welcoming home is ready to be enjoyed. Don't wait - call today for an appointment to view or come to one of our upcoming open homes.
Builders and LIM report available after inspection.