Superbly located and elevated for privacy, tranquillity, and sunshine. Peacefully sitting at the top of a tree-lined drive with multiple off-street parking options, offering a serene lifestyle on the doorstep of CBD and City.
- Three bedrooms, with the main bedroom offering an ensuite bathroom, ample storage space and separate laundry for added convenience
- Light-filled and open-plan living with wooden floorboards, private panoramic outlook and indoor-outdoor flow to multiple spaces
- Modern kitchen offers clean lines and clever storage solutions, designed to make cooking and entertaining in the space efficient and enjoyable
- Large north-facing deck and entertaining area, with sheltered east-facing courtyard
- Sunny and light in summer yet warm and cosy in winter, with underfloor insulation and dual heat pumps
- Drive-on access with multiple off-street carparks
- Privacy, all day sun and proximity to the CBD
10A Highland Crescent is a fantastic home for professionals or families who value privacy and proximity to the City. It is within walking distance to the Wadestown shops and school, and a short stroll to the Historic Highland Park Bus Stop.