This brand-new Melbourne-style townhouse combines versatile low-rise living, captivating views and its own rooftop garden in the heart and soul of downtown. It offers so many lifestyle options in a location that's unbeatable if you love the buzz and bustle of everything that makes the inner-city so energising and exhilarating.
- Flexible layout that can be be customised to your changing needs, with two-to-three bedrooms, multiple living areas and two fully-tiled bathrooms (including ensuite for master suite)
- Four-level Architecture+ design that fuses concrete, timber, metal, mesh and full-height double-glazing in a sophisticated yet restful interior with spaces for everything from a study or media room to a drinks lounge
- Brilliant bonus of dual access if you want to use the ground floor as an independent space to work from home or operate an Airbnb
- Choice of indoor-outdoor living, from the sheltered, partly-enclosed deck off the superbly-specified kitchen to the sunny rooftop garden/BBQ space with sweeping views across Te Aro to Mount Victoria and the town belt
- Medium-density complex with secure, Melbourne-style laneway living bounded by Willis Street on one side and Victoria Street on the other - so everything from Lambton Quay and The Terrace to Cuba Street and Courtenay Place is within an easy stroll
- Vibrant yet surprisingly peaceful location where you feel connected to the city but cushioned from urban excesses in an urbane world of your own
If you want the low-maintenance, lock up-and-leave convenience of an apartment without the costs and complications of a body corporate, this freehold townhouse in the city offers the ultimate access to business, shopping and recreation.