With uninterrupted bush views, sun-drenched rooms, and a north-facing deck, this tranquil home is suited to first homebuyers, professionals, savvy investors - or anyone looking to trade the city noise for birdsong and bushwalks.
- A spacious double bedroom complete with built-in wardrobes (enjoy bush views from bed!)
- A well-designed kitchen with island bench
- Open plan living and dining which comfortably accommodates a six-seater dining table and separately zoned office space
- Heat pump for all-year-round comfort
- A modern bathroom incorporating the laundry
- Full-length balcony overlooking Wilton Valley
- A dedicated off-street parking space on title
Moments from the best of Wellington (cafes, restaurants, bushwalks, boutique retail) and conveniently connected by public transport, this home has it all. Located at the top of a block of three units, you'll enjoy convenient street-level access and a short stroll to the nearest bus stop. A well-managed body corporate ($50 per month) covers the maintenance of the shared gardens and lawn.
Don't miss out on this amazing low-maintenance opportunity to have a life filled with style and sunshine!
Note that current furniture is negotiable as part of the chattels.
Building Inspection Report and LIM are available upon request.
Tender closes 12pm, Friday 23rd February 2024 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)