Tucked away in one of Newtown's loveliest streets, this immaculate one-bedroom plus study home combines the easy-care convenience of an apartment with the charm and privacy of a sublimely modernised cottage in an exquisite setting with sunny indoor-outdoor living, extraordinary storage and the option of buying substantially furnished.
- Superb presentation, having been recently refurbished throughout, complete with double-glazing, extensive insulation including exterior walls and a remodelled kitchen with Caesarstone quartz benchtops and induction hob
- Configured for an idyllic al fresco lifestyle, with both the living/dining room and master bedroom opening to a sunny, secluded, largely sheltered deck with a fixed umbrella for summer shade
- Bonus of being able to buy substantially furnished
- Versatile work from home office space, study, nursery or guest room
- Low-maintenance, fully-fenced section where you can immerse yourself in the picturesque courtyard garden when not soaking up the last of the sun on the west-facing deck
- Practical benefits of a pristine shed, with workbench, shelving and power, plus two large Keter storage boxes
- Fantastic location that's on the bus route, minutes from Newtown's shops, cafes and hospitals, and handy to the south coast and Lyall Bay
- LIM and Builders report available upon inspection
No wonder this bespoke gem is for sale for just the first time in 23 years. If you're seeking a stylish, serene apartment alternative in a vibrant location within a short walk or bike ride of the CBD.